* Note : This app uses built-in magnetometer, so iPod Touch does not provides direction of structure/device.
GeoID is a professional tool for measuring and analyzing geological structures. This application includes geological compass, stereographic projection, instability analysis and wireless data sharing.
- The clinometer works with all attitude of the device and enables user to measure any structure
- A stability indicator in the clinometer maximizes its accuracy
- Provides many options including notation type, measurement interval, avarage calculation, projection type, etc.
- Can input data manually using several input methods
- Immediate projection and analysis of selected project
- Provides stereonet-based slope stability analysis
- Supports zooming while plotting/analyzing
- Wireless data transferring via Bluetooth and E-mail
- Generates analysis reports with stereonet images and sends them by e-mail
- Supports all iOS devices
Developed by Engineering Geology & GIS Lab.,
Dept. of Energy Systems Engineering,
Seoul National University, South Korea.
Prof. Hyeong Dong Park wishes to express thanks to Prof. Edward Keller and other faculty members of the Earth Sciences Department of University of California Santa Barbara for the useful suggestions and discussions on the improvement of GeoID during Prof. Park's academic visit from 2011-2013.
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
GeoID is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-05-18. The program can be installed on iOS.
GeoID (version 1.80) has a file size of 6.29 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.